Did a bit of early Christmas shopping at the #OMFLit Booth at the
Manila International Book Fair.
My suggestions for those who are going:
1) Best to go early if you can. I attended the first day and IT WAS CRAZY PACKED.
2) Payment options: They accept cash, credit and debit cards naman.
3) Bring a trolley bag/maleta. I totally forgot that. Ang sakit tuloy ng likod ko. Walking around the halls and booths while carrying your books can take a toll on your arms and back. Don’t make that mistake. 🙂
4) Wear comfortable shoes for the book hunting marathon.
5) Make a list before you go. If you’re buying books as gifts, list who you’re buying for and what kind of books you’ll be getting for them. Having a list also helps you discipline yourself that you don’t linger too long and buy stuff you don’t actually need.
6) ENJOY. ENJOY. ENJOY! Having started school in seminary, we’ve been given a mix of physical books and ebooks to read. Ebooks may be more handy and convenient, but nothing beats the feel of turning the pages of a real book, highlighting and attaching sticky notes with your annotations.
Kids these days are fortunate because their are institutions like iACADEMY that offer programs with focused tracks in animation, graphic illustration, robotics, audio production and even app development. I went on a tour of the campus recently and was impressed that those who are about to enter senior high can already begin their education and training in media, graphic arts and information technology. iACADEMY makes sure that they have active industry practitioners as part of their teaching staff so the training isn’t just in theory but more the practical side.
If you are a budding artist, audio producer, multimedia artist, animator, app/game developer or IT specialist, you might want to check out iACADEMY’s programs and see how they can help you become a future game-changer.
Congratulations Human Nature! They just launched their first SM branch and sarado pa din sila pag Sunday so their employees can take a break, have time for the Lord and their family. Get free consultation at the different stations when you drop by–Skin Analysis, Beauty Consultation, Beauty & Essential Oils. Since SM North was just near my school, I stopped by na din to get my book for tomorrow’s class. We have homework na agad! #Intense #HumanNature #HumanHeartNature #ATS #ATSKami #MALife
Amway invited members of the media and bloggers to an intimate lunch to introduce Nutrilite’s Phytopowder, a hydrating low-calorie and low-sugar drink that is full of nutrition.
I was at the Senate today to cover the launch of the #InFairness Movement, a joint project of Spark Philippines and Mr. Click eMarketing Services. This nationwide advocacy campaign, which is supported by Investing in Women, seeks to normalize the role of men at home and empower women’s economic prowess.
Mr. Big, Thailand’s best-selling ergonomic pillows and beddings finally makes it to the Philippines! Distributed by New York Home Fashions, Mr. Big pillows and bedroom products are exclusively available at SM Home stores.
Ever had those times when you just want to eat all the food in the world without having to worry about gaining weight and growing those love handles? Even if I’m huge on vegetable smoothies and salads, I have to admit that I get tempted when I’m faced with sweet desserts, pasta, crispy pata, bagnet and tender ribs. I have to battle with that inner voice that says “Come on. Just once.” But I know full well that that “Just once.” can lead to me using that as an excuse every single time I’m at a buffet spread. It takes discipline, doesn’t it?