Entrepreneur, baker and solo parent Bettinna Carlos launched her first book under OMF Literature which details a time in her life where heartbreak after heartbreak came and how God taught her to be more dependent on Him in the face of a health scare and her inability to work during that period.
Tag: OMF LIT
Visiting the Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) 2019 | INGRID NIETO Vlogs
BOOK HAUL AT THE 39TH MIBF! | INGRID NIETO Vlogs
Did a bit of early Christmas shopping at the #OMFLit Booth at the
Manila International Book Fair.
My suggestions for those who are going:
1) Best to go early if you can. I attended the first day and IT WAS CRAZY PACKED.
2) Payment options: They accept cash, credit and debit cards naman.
3) Bring a trolley bag/maleta. I totally forgot that. Ang sakit tuloy ng likod ko. Walking around the halls and booths while carrying your books can take a toll on your arms and back. Don’t make that mistake. 🙂
4) Wear comfortable shoes for the book hunting marathon.
5) Make a list before you go. If you’re buying books as gifts, list who you’re buying for and what kind of books you’ll be getting for them. Having a list also helps you discipline yourself that you don’t linger too long and buy stuff you don’t actually need.
6) ENJOY. ENJOY. ENJOY! Having started school in seminary, we’ve been given a mix of physical books and ebooks to read. Ebooks may be more handy and convenient, but nothing beats the feel of turning the pages of a real book, highlighting and attaching sticky notes with your annotations.
ATTENDING A BOOK LAUNCH & TRAIPSING AROUND OMF LIT
My friend Prexy just launched her book BASAG: Bachelor of Nursing Major in Moving On and I was there to support, of course! Also got some interviews & went book “window shopping” 🙂