Did a bit of early Christmas shopping at the #OMFLit Booth at the
Manila International Book Fair.
My suggestions for those who are going:
1) Best to go early if you can. I attended the first day and IT WAS CRAZY PACKED.
2) Payment options: They accept cash, credit and debit cards naman.
3) Bring a trolley bag/maleta. I totally forgot that. Ang sakit tuloy ng likod ko. Walking around the halls and booths while carrying your books can take a toll on your arms and back. Don’t make that mistake. 🙂
4) Wear comfortable shoes for the book hunting marathon.
5) Make a list before you go. If you’re buying books as gifts, list who you’re buying for and what kind of books you’ll be getting for them. Having a list also helps you discipline yourself that you don’t linger too long and buy stuff you don’t actually need.
6) ENJOY. ENJOY. ENJOY! Having started school in seminary, we’ve been given a mix of physical books and ebooks to read. Ebooks may be more handy and convenient, but nothing beats the feel of turning the pages of a real book, highlighting and attaching sticky notes with your annotations.